Microwave Repair Service
Licensed & Authorized
Warranty on Parts & Labor
100% Customer Satisfaction
Award Winning Support
24/7 Emergency Service
Does Your Microwave Need Repair?
Microwave ovens are essential for quick cooking, reheating, and more. Thanks to inverter technology, they heat everything evenly, from breakfast to dinner.
When your microwave is malfunctioning, don’t replace it just yet. Contact a skilled microwave repair technician from an appliance repair service. They’ll assess, quote, and swiftly fix your microwave. A faulty microwave can disrupt daily routines, so prompt microwave repairs are crucial.
Common Microwave Problems and Solutions For Microwave Repair!
Microwave ovens are essential kitchen appliances, but like any other device, they can encounter issues over time. Here are some common microwave problems and potential solutions to help you get your appliance back in working order:
- Microwave Won’t Turn On: If your microwave doesn’t power up, check the electrical outlet and circuit breaker. It could be a simple issue with the power supply. If that’s not the problem, consult a microwave repair technician to diagnose the issue further.
- Microwave Isn’t Heating Food: When your microwave runs but doesn’t heat food properly, it might be due to a faulty magnetron, diode, or capacitor. These components may need replacement, so it’s best to have a professional technician examine your microwave.
- Microwave Plate Isn’t Rotating: A non-rotating turntable can lead to uneven heating. This problem could be caused by a worn-out or malfunctioning turntable motor. An appliance repair service can assess and replace the motor as needed.
- Microwave Sparks or Makes Strange Noises: Sparks inside the microwave are a serious issue. This often indicates a problem with the magnetron or a damaged waveguide cover. It’s crucial to turn off the microwave immediately and seek professional help to prevent potential fire hazards.
- Microwave Stops Mid-Cooking: If your microwave powers off during cooking, it may be overheating. Check for proper ventilation, as blocked vents can cause overheating. If the problem persists, consult an appliance repair specialist to avoid further damage.
- Microwave Door Doesn’t Close Securely: A microwave door that doesn’t close properly can pose safety risks due to radiation leakage. It’s important to address this issue promptly. The problem may be as simple as cleaning the door seal or tightening loose screws, but professional assistance is recommended for safety reasons.
- Microwave Displays Error Codes: Error codes on the microwave’s display can indicate various issues, from electrical problems to sensor malfunctions. Refer to your microwave’s manual for error code meanings or contact a technician for diagnostics and repairs.
- Microwave Has Inconsistent Wattage: If your microwave wattage fluctuates, it can result in uneven cooking. This issue could be related to the magnetron or control board. A technician can assess and resolve the problem to ensure consistent cooking performance.
Repair all brands
An experienced appliance repair service company will have years of experience repairing different brands of microwave ovens. A qualified microwave repair technician will be familiar will the newest features and latest technology whether it’s a countertop or built-in microwave.
Fast and effective service
You want your appliance fixed fast. A qualified microwave repair technician will provide fast and effective service. Once they arrive at your home, they will diagnose the problem, give you a quote for the repair, immediately fix the problem or order the needed parts.
Customers want great service for a great price. An established appliance repair company relies on the quality of their service and not on overcharging the customer. It’s important to hire a reasonably priced microwave repair service so you don’t end up paying more than the price of a new appliance.
Keep you well informed
An appliance repair company should keep you informed so you experience worry-free service. If a technician has to order a part, you will receive a call from a customer service representative once it has arrived. A technician will return to your home and install the part and test it to make certain your appliance works.
You need help, whenever you need it. If you require 24/7 emergency appliance repair service for your microwave, a qualified technician should assist you at not charge extra, even if you call over the weekend or during the holidays.
More Microwave Faults
Microwave Not Heating:
- Microwave not heating food
- Uneven heating in the microwave
- Microwave turns on but not heating
Turntable and Rotating Issues:
- Microwave turntable not turning
- Turntable making noise
- Microwave tray not rotating
Microwave Door Problems:
- Microwave door not closing properly
- Microwave door not opening
- Door latch issues
Control Panel and Buttons:
- Microwave control panel not responding
- Buttons on microwave not working
- Microwave display not functioning
Sparking and Arcing:
- Microwave sparking inside
- Arcing during microwave operation
Odor and Smell Issues:
- Unusual smells from the microwave
- Burnt smell when using the microwave
Noise and Vibration:
- Microwave making loud noise
- Vibration during microwave operation
Timer and Clock Problems:
- Microwave timer not working
- Clock on microwave not keeping time
- Microwave light not working
- Bulb replacement in the microwave
Microwave Not Powering On:
- Microwave not turning on
- No power to the microwave
- Microwave trips circuit breaker
Exhaust Fan and Ventilation:
- Microwave exhaust fan not working
- Smoke escaping from microwave
Microwave Sensor Problems:
- Sensor cooking not functioning
- Inaccurate sensor cooking results
Door Seal and Gasket:
- Microwave door seal issues
- Gasket problems with the microwave door
Microwave Not Shutting Off:
- Microwave doesn’t turn off
- Door not triggering microwave shut-off
Error Codes and Messages:
- Error code on the microwave display
- Understanding microwave error messages
Always provide the brand and model of your microwave for more accurate troubleshooting information. Contact us if you’re expereicing any of these problems.