Fisher and Paykel Appliance Repair
Do you Need Repair for your Broken Fisher and Paykel Appliance?
In business since 1934, Fisher and Paykel has developed into a worldwide appliance company operating in fifty countries. They are a design-led appliance manufacturer that have won many design and innovation awards. In 2012, the company was bought by Haier Group, the world’s number one major appliance brand.
Today, the company is at the forefront of new technology and innovations like the Dish Drawer, an ergonomically designed dishwasher that makes it easier to load and unload and ActiveSmart refrigeration technology that adjusts the temperature of your fridge based on changing patterns of use.
Fisher and Paykel believes the kitchen has evolved. It has become an extension of the dining room. The kitchen is no longer just the place where food is prepared and cooked, it is now a meeting place for the entire family, where we entertain and communicate.
Fisher and Paykel’s official website offers expert tips for the common problems you may encounter with your Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer, Built-In Oven, Electric Cooktop and Gas Cooktop. You can also find manuals and guides on how to correctly use or take care of your Fisher and Paykel appliance.
They also offer Fisher and Paykel appliance repair for customer satisfaction. You can fill out a web form to book an appliance repair technician. Once you have made an appointment, a customer care representative will contact you and confirm the request. You will be assisted by an experienced service person who can handle your Fisher and Paykel appliance repair.
Call Our Fisher and Paykel Appliance Repair Technicians Today!
Fisher and Paykel Appliances Repair
Fisher and Paykel is a strong competitor when it comes to manufacturing durable home appliances. Fisher and Paykel are known to produce kitchen appliances with creative designs, high tech functions, and good warranty. ARS repair services are specialists when it comes to repairing fisher and Paykel home appliances. We understand the function of every part of Fisher and Paykel home appliances, and you can trust us to give you quality repair services.
List of Fisher and Paykel home appliances we fix at ARS
Fisher and Paykel understands the need to make your cooking routines both fun and comfortable. They manufacture the following cooking appliances.
- Built-in Ovens
- Cook Tops
- Free standing cookers
- Range Hood
- Warming Drawers
Features of Fisher and Paykel Built-in Ovens
Fisher and Paykel Built-in ovens come in different models such as Brushed Stainless Steel, and White Model. Their unique features includes the following:
- Fisher and Paykel ovens come in different designs which includes, electric oven, double wall ovens, pryolitic ovens and large wall ovens
- The ovens can be used for different cooking functions such as grilling and cooking
- They come with a very good capacity to cook a good quantity of food
- They are affordable
Common Fisher and Paykel Oven Faults we repair at ARS
- Broken heating elements
- Failure of the oven to ignite
- Gas leakages
- Fluctuating temperatures
- Poor functioning of the burners
Features of Fisher and Paykel Cook Tops
- They come in different range and sizes
- They can produce heat far quicker than when you use gas
- Precise temperature control from high to low temperatures
- Fisher and Paykel Cook Tops are very safe for your kids and pets
- They are very easy to clean
Common Fisher and Paykel Cook Top Faults we repair at ARS
- Greasy surface
- Failure of pilot light to come on
- Defective oven lights
- Weak Burner flames
- Inactive pilot light
- The frequent odor of gas
- Strange, hissing noise as a result of air
Features of Fisher and Paykel Dishwashers
- It comes with Child lock protection
- Electronic fault/diagnostic indicator
- End of cycle beeps
- Energy saving delay start option up to 12 hours
- Indicator light to aid rinsing
- Dishwasher has a Fan that assists in drying
- Comes with 2 cutlery baskets
- Cup racks are foldable and adjustable.
Common Fisher and Paykel Cook Dishwasher faults we repair at ARS
- Low water temperatures
- Film-coated dishes after washing
- Poor drainage
- Inability to fill up with water
- Damaged timer
Features of Fisher and Paykel Dryers
- Some Fisher and Paykel Dryers come with drying racks for delicate item
- They come with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- They come with smart touch controls
- They have high performance capacity
Common Fisher and Paykel Dryer faults we repair at ARS
- Loud noise
- Failure to start
- Damp clothing after a drying cycle
- Failure of dryer to get heated
Features of Fisher and Paykel Freezers
- The Thermostat has a good regulatory function
- It comes with a dispenser
- It has a large capacity and two drawers.
- It is very durable and affordable.
Common Fisher and Paykel Freezer faults we repair at ARS
- Increased buildup of frost
- Broken freezer door
- Accumulated frost on the freezer’s coil
- The warmth inside the freezer
- Strange sounds
- Failure to freeze
- Damaged lights
ARS Service Center Locations
ARS appliance repair service centers are spread across different cities in Ontario, Canada. From Toronto to Waterloo, London, Kitchener, Barrie, Oshawa, etc. You can bring your faulty Kelvinator home appliances to our different service centers, and you will be sure to get the best service from our experienced technicians. We also have good customer service personal across all our centers in Ontario, Canada, who are more than willing to welcome you and make you feel at home while we fix your faulty Kelvinator home Kelvinator.
Book an appointment today with our technicians for Fisher and Paykel Appliance Repair Service.