Appliance Repair Georgetown
Checklist before Choosing an Appliance Repair Service in GeorgetownHousehold appliances are an important part of our life. We cannot fathom even a day without any of them. Whether it’s our kitchen appliances such as the microwave or refrigerator or laundry room appliances, their smooth running is necessary to make our lives comfortable. But what happens when an appliance malfunctions? It is then that you need the services of a professional appliance repair company to set things right! Appliance Repair services Georgetown caters to your needs in your hour of need!When you require the services of an appliance repair company, you will come across several names listed on the internet. However, not all companies can be blindly trusted. Most of these companies may not be using genuine parts; most may not even give warranty for their services, etc. Also, many a times you’ll come across companies who charge very high and provide somewhat poor services.So how do you select a reliable appliance repair company in Georgetown?Here’s a compact checklist which can guide you choosing a reliable appliance repair company:
1. Check if the company is authorized by the manufacturer to carry out the repairsA manufacturer authorizes a service center to carry out repairs only if it complies with service quality, training, and replacement parts standards as established by the manufacturer.If you choose a manufacturer authorized appliance repair company, you will definitely have confidence regarding the service standards.
2. Verify if the company is licensedIt’s important to choose an appliance repair company that has the necessary license to carry out repairs. Also, ensure that the company is both insured and bonded.
3. Make sure the company provides worker’s compensation insuranceA worker’s compensation insurance provides coverage to the workers of the company in case of occurrence of an accident, when they are at work.You need to ensure that the appliance repair company provides workers compensation insurance. This is because in case a technician gets injured while working on your premises or even when traveling to your premises, the liability will rest on the insurance provided by the company.
4. Good to check the number of years they’ve been in businessThis is a good indicator of the reliability of the company. The longer the company has been in the market, understandably the more reliable it is.
5. Check the experience of the techniciansFind out how experienced the technicians are, before hiring them to repair your appliance.
6. Do they give a warranty for their services?Before you engage an appliance repair service, make sure that they provide warranty for their labor and parts used. This is because a warranty will provide coverage in case the same fault was to reoccur after repairs by the company.
7. Do they have flexible timings?An appliance can fail at any time. You may not be able to wait for long hours for a technician to come and fix it. Check if the appliance repair company has flexible hours and can visit you according to your preferred hours.
5. Find out the PricingCheck whether the company charges a flat rate or an hourly rate. Choose a company that offers a flat rate for its services.Also, check with the company the exact pricing for the services that they will be providing.
6. Ask for ReferencesAsk the appliance repair company for references of customers who might have used their services earlier. Check with the latter how their experience was, etc.
7. Background checkEnsure that the appliance repair company has carried out the necessary background checks for its technicians to confirm that they do not have any kind of unlawful charges against them. Something always good to know.One of the leading appliance repair companies in Georgetown is ARS. We provide the most reliable appliance repair services. We have years of experience in the field and we help you extend the life of your household appliances by providing timely and satisfaction guaranteed services. Read our reviews on HomeStars, like us on Facebook and don’t forget to share this page, just click on one of the links below.