Appliance Repair Cambridge
Proudly Repairing Cambridge’s Appliances
Our experienced technicians are happy to serve you for all your appliance repair needs in Cambridge and the tri-city area. We fix every appliance in your home, including dishwashers, dryers, ovens, stoves, refrigerators and more.
We Repair All Appliance Brands
We have experience fixing all makes and models of home appliances. We are proud to repair prestigious brands like Maytag, SubZero, KitchenAid, and many more. Next time your appliance breaks give our Cambridge appliance repair experts a call. We Also provide Appliance repair in Kitchener.
Appliance Repair and Installation Services in Cambridge
Are you having challenges installing your new home appliances? Or you need regular maintenance or repair of your home appliances when faulty? The good news is that ARS is open for business near you. For residents of Cambridge who need home appliances repair services, you can request our expertise service at ARS. We are into the repair of several home appliances such as washers, dryers, oven, stove, refrigerators, etc. We have outlined a list of possible faults that we repair in each home appliance. They include the following:
Warming Drawer Repairs
Warming drawers can develop faults for several reasons. A faulty warmer can cause your food to get spoiled because warmer drawers play a very vital role in food preservation. It also ensures that your meals are served hot or warm whenever you want to eat. ARS Appliance Repair Service can repair your faulty warmers.
Listed below are some of the faults your warmer drawer can develop, they include:
- Thermostats is damaged or faulty
- Fan motors not rotating
- Detective mounting screws
- Power failure as a result of faulty power buttons
- Malfunctioning key pads
Ensuring that your freezers and other home appliances work with optimal efficiency is our main objective at ARS. We have enumerated some possible faults that can be developed by your freezers.
- Frost rapidly building up in the freezer
- Freezer door unable to shut properly
- Freezer generating heat
- Your freezer is accompanied by loud noise when working
- Your freezer can no longer freeze it’s content
- Defective lights
Faulty dishwashers can make your dishwashing very unpleasant. You need a dependable repair service company to help you repair your faulty dishwasher. You can count on ARS repair services to provide repairs for your faulty home appliances. Below are some of the faults we repair on your dishwashers. They include:
- Low temperature of running water
- Film coating found on dishes after washing
- Faulty drainage system
- Washer does not fill up with water
- Washer timer is faulty
Oven comes in handy for your cooking and baking. A faulty oven can be as a result of different factors. ARS helps you troubleshoot the likely fault in your oven, and we can also help you repair the faults. We ensure a smooth operation of your oven. We have, however, highlighted the like faults that can develop in your oven.
- Gas leakage from oven
- Fluctuating oven temperatures
- Heating elements in your oven is faulty
- Mal-functioning of oven burners
- Oven ignition issues
Getting your faulty dryers repaired is part of our responsibility. ARS ensures that your clothes come out properly dried when you use your dryers. Some likely faults develop by your dryers includes the following:
- Dryer does not dry properly
- Heating system is inadequate
- Dryer makes loud noise during operation
- Dryer refuses to turn on
- Damp clothes from dryer even after drying
- Dryer does not generate heat
Wine Cooler Repairs
Residents of Cambridge in Ontario, Canada can have their faulty wine coolers repaired at ARS. We have also listed some of the faults we repair on your wine coolers.
- Condenser fan is defective
- Damaged evaporator
- Thermostat is faulty
- Wine cooler operating at warm room temperature
- Faulty ventilation system
- Damaged fan
- Noisy operation
- Power failure
For the repair of your faulty washers, ARS can be trusted in that regard. We ensure that faults developed on your waters are repaired by our group of skilled and experienced technicians. Here is a list of likely faults in washers that we repair.
- Power failure
- Inability to run through cycles
- Errors showing on washer’s digital display
- Washer spinning inadequately
- Washer door is faulty
- Leakage in the washer ducts